Thursday, August 1, 2024

Streaming

 One of the great things about these modern days is the ability to hear live broadcasts over the web. Whenever I hear an interesting broadcast, I make a mental note to find the callsign and it's location. Some stations are much to distant to hear otherwise. 

A few of my favorites are: 

"Little Buddy Radio:- Bob Denver of "Gilligan's Island" fame

"Saint Community Radio - " Saint Helena Island"  

"Allegheny Mountain Radio-  " near a WV State Park called Watoga" 

I'll have much more to say about these types of stations in the future. The Amazon Alexa app makes these type stations a "piece of cake" to put in the logbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zoomer Radio AM 740

                                                                                  CFZM  I love these broadcasts from the golden age of radio...