Saturday, July 27, 2024

Simple Logging Program

 These days, almost everyone carries a cell phone in their pocket and there are a number of programs which can be used to store data. I use a program called "Keep". 

I store my radio data as such:  

AM 650 WSM Nashville, TN 50,000 watts Country

        2/28/21 @ 10:40 pm 

AM 660 WFAN New York   NY 50, 000 watts Sports    

         2/24/21 @ 11 PM 


As such, it only takes a glance to see if I've previously heard a station etc. 

Once a station is logged, a quick internet search provides volumes of information as to management, tower location etc. 

        



No comments:

Post a Comment

Zoomer Radio AM 740

                                                                                  CFZM  I love these broadcasts from the golden age of radio...