Saturday, August 10, 2024

Allegheny Mountain Radio



Although I rarely hear this station "live" over the air, I listen to the "streaming" mode almost daily. I love the programing of rural communitary stations. You can find this station on the 1370 frequency. 

I've logged a total of 5 different stations on this frequency,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                        
I first heard this station while staying at one of WV's s state parks. Although I love nature, I can't stay anywhere without a small transistor radio. My choice for traveling is the CCrane    Skywave. This small radio has an AM-FM band, a Weather band, a SWL band, and a Skywave band. Its a very good small receiver. 

I heard this station while staying in a log cabin at Watoga State Park.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Zoomer Radio AM 740

                                                                                  CFZM  I love these broadcasts from the golden age of radio...